Open Web Analytics is an open source alternative to commercial tools such as Google Analytics. Stay in control of the data you collect about the users of your website or app. This plugin does NOT install an instance of OWA server. It requires that you have admin access to a running instance of OWA.
- Integrates your OWA instance with WordPress
- Track page views, visits actions etc.
- Automatically inserts tracking code on all published web pages (posts, pages, attachments, taxonomies, archives, etc.)
- Track WordPress admin interface pages
- Track internal WordPress actions (New Post, Page Edit, Comment, etc.)
- Automatically sets page title
- Automatically sets page type
- Automatically sets user name of logged in users
This plugin is actively developed on Github. Please file any bugs, feature, or support requests on Github!
Open Web analytics is free. However, we ask that you make a donation if you require support or find this plugin useful!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Open Web Analytics for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors