WordPress 电子邮件 SMTP 寄件插件
Having problems with your WordPress site not sending emails? You’re not alone. Over 3 million websites use WP Mail SMTP to send their emails reliably.
Our goal is to make email deliverability easy and reliable. We want to ensure your emails reach the inbox.
WP Mail SMTP fixes your email deliverability by reconfiguring WordPress to use a proper SMTP provider when sending emails.
Best of all, our easy-to-use Setup Wizard and detailed documentation guide you through the process.
WP Mail SMTP is free and has everything you need to reliably send your WordPress emails!
WP Mail SMTP Pro unlocks even more powerful features like email logging, advanced email reporting and stats, backup connections, email alerts, smart conditional routing, and much more.
SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is an industry standard for sending emails. Proper SMTP configuration helps increase email deliverability by using authentication.
Popular email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, and Zoho are in a constant battle with email spammers. One of the things they look at is if an email is originating from the location it claims to be originating from.
If the proper authentication isn’t there, then emails either go in the SPAM folder or worst, don’t get delivered at all.
The issue is that most WordPress hosting companies don’t have their servers properly configured for sending PHP emails.
WP Mail SMTP如何工作？
WP Mail SMTP plugin easily resolves email delivery problems by improving and changing how your WordPress site sends email. We reconfigure the
wp_mail() function to either use proper SMTP host credentials or leverage a built-in SMTP mail provider.
When using one of our built-in SMTP mail provider integrations (recommended), emails are sent using the provider’s direct API. This means even if your web host is blocking SMTP ports, your emails still send successfully.
This helps you fix all WordPress not sending email issues.
WP Mail SMTP plugin includes many different SMTP setup options:
- SendLayer (#1 Recommended)
- SMTP.com (Recommended)
- Brevo (formerly Sendinblue) SMTP (Recommended)
- Mailgun SMTP
- SendGrid SMTP
- Postmark SMTP
- SparkPost SMTP
- Gmail SMTP (Gmail, Google Workspace, G Suite)
- Microsoft SMTP (Outlook.com and Office 365) [Pro]
- Amazon SES SMTP [Pro]
- Zoho Mail SMTP [Pro]
For most options, you can specify the “from name” and “email address” for outgoing emails.
谷歌翻译：我们决定将其全部集于一身，而不是让用户为不同的SMTP提供商使用不同的SMTP插件和工作流程。 这就是使WP Mail SMTP成为WordPress的最佳SMTP解决方案的原因。
SendLayer is our #1 recommended transactional email service.
Its affordable pricing and simple setup make it the perfect choice for sending emails from WordPress. It also has open and click tracking, email logs, and email list management.
SendLayer is the best choice if you want a mailer that’s reliable, fast, and easy to set up. You can send hundreds of emails for free when you sign up for a trial.
Read our SendLayer documentation for more details.
SMTP.com is a recommended transactional email service.
With over 22 years of email delivery expertise, SMTP.com has been around for almost as long as email itself. They are known among internet providers as one of the most reliable senders on the internet.
Their easy integration process lets you start sending emails in minutes and benefit from years of experience. SMTP.com provides users 50,000 free emails the first 30 days.
Read our SMTP.com documentation for more details.
Brevo (formerly Sendinblue) SMTP
Brevo is a recommended transactional email service.
They serve 80,000+ growing companies around the world and send over 30 million emails each day.
Their email deliverability experts are constantly at work optimizing the reliability and speed of their SMTP infrastructure. Brevo provides users 300 free emails per day.
Read our Brevo documentation for more details.
Mailgun SMTP is a popular SMTP service provider that allows you to send large quantities of emails. They provide 5,000 free emails per month for 3 months.
谷歌翻译：WP Mail SMTP插件提供与MailGun的本机集成。 您所要做的就是连接您的Mailgun帐户，您将提高您的电子邮件传送能力。
Read our Mailgun documentation for more details.
谷歌翻译：SendGrid有一个免费的SMTP计划，您可以使用它每天发送多达100封电子邮件。 通过我们的本机SendGrid SMTP集成，您可以在WordPress站点上轻松安全地设置SendGrid SMTP。
Read our SendGrid documentation for more details.
Send emails securely using your Postmark account with our API integration. You can sign up for a free trial without a credit card, which allows you to send up to 100 emails per month.
Read our Postmark documentation for more details.
SparkPost is a transactional email provider that’s trusted by big brands and small businesses. It sends more than 4 trillion emails each year and reports 99.9% uptime. You can get started with the free test account that lets you send up to 500 emails per month.
Read our SparkPost documentation for more details.
Gmail SMTP (Gmail, Google Workspace, G Suite)
Often bloggers and small business owners don’t want to use third-party SMTP services. Well you can use your Gmail or Google Workspace (also known as G Suite/Google Apps) account for SMTP emails.
谷歌翻译：与其他Gmail SMTP插件不同，我们的Gmail SMTP选项使用OAuth对您的Google帐户进行身份验证，确保您的登录信息100％安全。
Read our Gmail documentation for more details.
Microsoft SMTP (Outlook.com and Office 365)
Many businesses use Outlook.com or Microsoft 365 to power their email. Our Microsoft mailer integration allows you to use your existing Outlook.com or Microsoft 365 account to send emails from WordPress for better deliverability.
Read our Outlook and Microsoft 365 documentation for more details.
Amazon SES SMTP
Advanced or technical users can harness the power of Amazon AWS (Amazon Web Services) with the Amazon SES mailer. With this integration, you can send a high volume of emails at a very reasonable rate.
Read our Amazon SES documentation for more details.
Zoho Mail SMTP
Send emails using your personal or business Zoho Mail account, all while keeping your login credentials safe.
Read our Zoho Mail documentation for more details.
谷歌翻译：WP Mail SMTP插件还适用于所有主要的电子邮件服务，如Gmail，Yahoo，Outlook，Microsoft Live以及提供SMTP的任何其他电子邮件发送服务。
- 选择SSL / TLS加密。
To see recommended settings for the popular services as well as troubleshooting tips, check out our SMTP documentation.
Want to switch from your old SMTP plugin to WP Mail SMTP? We made it easy for you to migrate your SMTP settings in one click!
WP Mail SMTP will automatically detect your existing SMTP plugin (Easy WP SMTP, FluentSMTP, etc) when you run our easy Setup Wizard. Just click Import to copy your settings over.
Our one-click migration tool supports all of these plugins:
- Easy WP SMTP
- Post SMTP Mailer
- SMTP Mailer
- WP SMTP
WP Mail SMTP PRO
In addition to native Microsoft, Amazon SES, and Zoho Mail integrations, WP Mail SMTP Pro provides access to many other powerful features and services.
Email Logging lets you log and view all emails sent from your site. Email logs are helpful for storing emails for your records, auditing outgoing emails, and debugging during site development.
But that’s just the beginning. Our powerful WordPress email logs unlock extra tools to help you measure email engagement and improve email deliverability:
Email Log Details
Each Email Log entry includes a lot of useful information about the email, including the subject, sender, recipients (TO, CC and BCC), email content, email headers, open&click tracking stats, delivery status, which WordPress plugin sent the email, and more!
You resend any email or forward it to one or more email addresses, right from your email log. From the overview page, you can also resend multiple emails in bulk. This is an awesome way to resend emails that failed or forward important emails to an alternative email address.
Store Email Attachments
WP Mail SMTP lets you store all of the email attachments that are sent from your WordPress site. That makes it easy to review an attachment or archive it locally.
Export Email Logs
Easily export your WordPress email logs to CSV, EML, or Excel. You can filter the email logs before you export and only download the data you need. This feature lets you easily create your own deliverability reports. You can also use the data in 3rd party dashboards to track deliverability along with your other website statistics.
Once you’ve activated email logging, any individual log file can be printed in an easy-to-read format. If you want to archive an email log digitally, it’s easy to export it to a PDF document too.
Email reports make it easy to track deliverability and engagement at-a-glance. Your open and click-through rates are grouped by subject line, making it easy to review the performance of campaigns or notifications. The report also displays Sent and Failed emails each week so you can spot any issues quickly. You’ll also see an email report chart right in your WordPress dashboard.
Weekly Email Summary
Get statistics about WordPress emails sent directly into your inbox. Our weekly emails reveal how many emails are being sent from your WordPress site, and which ones are getting opens and clicks. The Summary also shows you deliverability statistics at-a-glance so you can spot any issues without logging into WordPress.
Track Email Opens and Clicks
Wondering if your important emails were actually opened, or if any links in the email were clicked? Our email log allows you view open and click tracking stats for your WordPress emails and our Email Reports feature groups these stats by subject, so you can analyze their performance.
Get instantly notified about failed emails! If your site’s mailer or SMTP service stops sending your emails, you’ll immediately receive a notification. Choose from several helpful alert methods, including:
- Email Notifications
- Slack Notifications
- SMS/Twilio Notifications
- Webhook Notifications
In combination with Email Logging and Email Resend, Email Alerts let you ensure that no important email will ever be lost.
WP Mail SMTP Pro allows you to configure multiple mailer providers. The main configuration will be your Primary Connection, and you can set another as your Backup Connection.
If an email fails to send via your Primary Connection, WP Mail SMTP will automatically route it through your Backup Connection and try to send it again. This means fewer missed emails, even when something goes wrong.
Smart Conditional Routing
Smart Routing enables you to send emails through different mailer providers based on custom criteria. Easily configure your Smart Routing conditions using dozens of pre-determined options, including the contents of the email Subject or Message, From or To addresses, or which plugin initiated the email, just to name a few.
Using Smart Routing lets you choose the best mailer for each type of email you send. Select a transactional mailer to send out your eCommerce order confirmations, another mailer for your newsletter and marketing emails, and more!
Selecting the best mailer for each type of email you need to send will improve your overall deliverability and make sure your emails arrive in users’ inboxes.
Manage WordPress Emails and Notifications
The Manage Notification feature gives you full control over which email notifications WordPress sends. This means you can disable different WordPress notification emails. Don’t want to receive emails when new users are created? No problem, turn it off.
WordPress Multisite Network Settings
For users running a multisite network, our network settings provide a centralized location to easily configure your SMTP settings for all sites, saving you time.
Manage Multisite Email Logs Easily
WP Mail SMTP makes it easy for Network Admins to view and manage email logs for subsites. You can access all of your deliverability information from the Network Admin dashboard and quickly switch between subsites. That makes it easy to review email logging data for all subsites on one centralized page.
White Glove Setup
Our White Glove Setup service is a great option that anyone can benefit from. Whether you don’t have the time or maybe you feel a bit in over your head – we’ve got you covered.
You can sit back and relax while we set up everything for you. White glove setup includes WP Mail SMTP plugin installation and setup, configuration adjustments to your DNS for proper email domain name verification, SMTP.com or Mailgun setup, and final testing to confirm everything is passing with flying colors.
The WP Mail SMTP team takes security very seriously. Not only does the plugin follow all security best practices, but we have several options available to ensure your site is safe and secure.
Direct SMTP mailer integrations (recommended), such as SMTP.com, Brevo (formerly Sendinblue), Mailgun, SendGrid, Postmark and SparkPost, use the official provider APIs. This means you never enter your username or password in the plugin settings and these credentials are not stored in the database. Instead, we use tokens or API keys which are much more secure.
When using Other SMTP mailer, we provide the option to insert your password in your
wp-config.phpfile, so it’s not visible in your WordPress settings or saved in the database.
We know that majority of people do not speak English, so we professionally translated WP Mail SMTP and WP Mail SMTP Pro into the following languages:
- Spanish (Spain),
- Portuguese (Brazil),
If you have one of these languages configured in your WordPress admin area, then WP Mail SMTP’s user interface will use that language as well.
WP Mail SMTP plugin was originally created by Callum Macdonald. It is now owned and maintained by the team behind WPForms – the best drag & drop form builder for WordPress.
You can try the free version of WPForms plugin to see why it’s the best in the market.
If you like our WP Mail SMTP plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get more email subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – #1 drag & drop online form builder for WordPress (trusted by 5 million sites).
- AIOSEO – The original WordPress SEO plugin to help you rank higher in search results (trusted by over 3 million sites).
- MonsterInsights – See the stats that matter and grow your business with confidence. Best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Create beautiful landing pages with our powerful drag & drop landing page builder.
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code.
- WPCode – must have WordPress code snippet management plugin to help you future-proof website customization (trusted by 1.5 million sites).
- Duplicator – popular WordPress backup and migration plugin used by over 1 million websites.
- WP Simple Pay – #1 Stripe payments plugin for WordPress. Start accepting one-time or recurring payments without a shopping cart.
- PushEngage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers.
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%.
- SearchWP – The most advanced custom WordPress search plugin to improve WordPress search quality.
- AffiliateWP – #1 affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Add a referral program to your online store.
- Easy Digital Downloads – The best WordPress eCommerce plugin to sell digital products (eBooks, software, music, and more).
- WPCharitable – Top-rated WordPress donation and fundraising plugin for WordPress.
- Install WP Mail SMTP by WPForms either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin)
- 谷歌翻译：通过WPForms激活WP Mail SMTP。
- 谷歌翻译：导航到WordPress管理员中WP Mail SMTP的“设置”区域。
- Choose your SMTP option (SMTP.com, Brevo (formerly Sendinblue), Mailgun SMTP, SendGrid SMTP, Postmark, SparkPost, Gmail SMTP, or Other SMTP) and follow the instructions to set it up.
- Need more help? Get support with WP Mail SMTP PRO.
我可以使用此插件去发送Gmail，G Suite，Outlook.com，Office 365，Hotmail，Yahoo或AOL SMTP的电子邮件吗？
Read our docs to see the correct SMTP settings for each service.
Limited support is available for WP Mail SMTP users via WordPress.org support forums.
Email support and set up assistance is available to WP Mail SMTP Pro users.
谷歌翻译：如果您偶然发现了一个错误，最好的报告位置是 WP Mail SMTP GitHub存储库。 GitHub是插件积极开发的地方，在那里发布将让我们的开发人员（我和Slava）很快看到你的问题。 发布后，我们将审核您的错误报告并对错误进行分类。 创建问题时，可以添加到报表中的详细信息越多，解决错误的速度就越快。
By all means please contact us to discuss features or options you’d like to see added to the plugin. We can’t guarantee to add all of them, but we will consider all sensible requests. We can be contacted here:
Contributors & Developers
“WP Mail SMTP by WPForms – The Most Popular SMTP and Email Log Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Mail SMTP by WPForms – The Most Popular SMTP and Email Log Plugin” has been translated into 36 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
3.9.0 – 2023-08-30
- Changed: Moved the Email Test tab from the settings page to the tools page.
- Changed: Removed Sendinblue SDK library because it was deprecated.
- Changed: Mailgun API instructions.
- Fixed: Debug Event details popup scrolling.
- Fixed: Conflict with other plugins (Alt Manager) that made the WP Plugins install page unusable.
3.8.2 – 2023-07-20
- Changed: Improved notifications formatting and styles.
- Changed: Sendinblue rebranded to Brevo.
- Fixed: Explicitly set “Content-Type” header for the HTML test email.
3.8.0 – 2023-04-26
- IMPORTANT: Support for PHP 5.6, 7.0, and 7.1 has been discontinued. If you are running one of those versions, you MUST upgrade PHP before installing or upgrading to WP Mail SMTP v3.8. Failure to do that will disable WP Mail SMTP functionality.
- Changed: Updated Moment.js library to 2.29.4.
- Changed: Removed unneeded sodium_compat library.
- Fixed: Email address with apostrophes in the Email Test page.
- Fixed: Review request notice display on subsites admin area in WP Multisite installation.
- Fixed: Setup Wizard playing UA anthem for certain WP sites.
3.7.0 – 2022-12-15
- Changed: Improved Action Scheduler data cleanup on plugin uninstall.
- Changed: Improved performance for database table validation checks.
- Fixed: Tasks meta database table error.
- Fixed: Gmail mailer authorization error if the oAuth app already had other non mail scopes attached.
- Fixed: Email address validation in Setup wizard.
- Fixed: Removed unneeded composer libraries autoload code.
- Fixed: Conflict detection for plugin Sendinblue – WooCommerce Email Marketing (v3.0+)
3.6.1 – 2022-10-06
- Added: The
wp_mailfunction call backtrace to the Debug Events if the “Debug Email Sending” option is enabled.
- Added: Plugin’s DB tables re-creation process in WP Site Health.
- Added: Debug Events retention period setting.
- Changed: Updated the list of conflicting plugins (added Zoho Mail).
- Changed: Improved conflicting plugins’ admin notices (display multiple at once)
- Changed: Switched to the WP Core function
is_emailfor verifying email addresses.
- Changed: Improved the detection if
wp_mailfunction is overwritten.
- Fixed: Gmail mailer not using the correct From Email Address in Domain Checker.
- Fixed: Setup Wizard steps navigation, when going backwards.
3.5.2 – 2022-08-17
- Fixed: The check if
wp_mailfunction is overwritten on Windows servers.
3.5.1 – 2022-07-14
- Changed: Removed MailPoet from the list of conflicting plugins.
- Fixed: PHP warning for undefined variable when using the Default (none) mailer.
3.5.0 – 2022-07-14
- Added: Check if
wp_mailfunction is overwritten.
- Added: DB table (
wpmailsmtp_tasks_meta) cleanup after scheduled actions execution. Keeps DB size small.
- Changed: Updated the list of conflicting plugins (added Branda and MailPoet).
- Changed: Updated Action Scheduler library to 3.4.2.
- Fixed: SMTP.com mailer email content-encoding.
- Fixed: Dashboard widget graph when there is no email logs data.
- Fixed: Missing Sendinblue email body WP filter.
- Fixed: Chart.js library conflicts with other plugins.
3.4.0 – 2022-04-27
- Added: New transactional mailer: SendLayer integration.
- Changed: Improved Mailgun API error message extraction.
- Changed: Standardized error messages format and improved WP remote request errors extraction.
- Fixed: Lite plugin uninstall actions clearing plugin options while Pro version is active.
- Fixed: Hiding unrelated network admin notices on WP Mail SMTP pages.
3.3.0 – 2022-02-17
- IMPORTANT: Support for WordPress versions 5.1.x or lower has been discontinued. If you are using one of those versions, you MUST upgrade WordPress before installing or upgrading to WP Mail SMTP v3.3. Failure to do that will disable WP Mail SMTP functionality.
- Added: PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Changed: Updated the list of conflicting plugins (added FluentSMTP and WP HTML Mail).
- Changed: Improved debug error message for the Other SMTP mailer in Debug Events.
- Changed: Updated Action Scheduler library to 3.4.0.
- Changed: Improved Action Scheduler performance.
- Fixed: PHP deprecated notices in Sendinblue library (PHP 7.4+).
- Fixed: DB tables row in Site Health Info section is now private.
- Fixed: Debug Events’ screen options visible on general Tools page.
- Fixed: Screen Options right alignment.
3.2.1 – 2021-11-17
- Fixed: PHP 8 compatibility when existing Gmail mailer connection is revoked.
3.2.0 – 2021-11-11
- Added: New transactional mailer – SparkPost integration.
- Added: One-click migration from FluentSMTP plugin.
- Added: Plugin constants integration in Setup Wizard.
- Fixed: Early plugin deactivation issue with activity log plugins.
3.1.0 – 2021-09-28
- Added: New transactional mailer – Postmark integration.
- Added: Support for string attachments (added via PHPMailer object).
- Changed: Improved Email Source detection in Debug Events for WP Core sent emails.
- Changed: Improved uninstall process. It now removes all plugin DB data and tables.
- Fixed: Email Source detection in Debug Events for file paths with backslashes.
- Fixed: Blurry image assets in Weekly Email Summary.
- Fixed: PHP extension mb_strings not polyfilled correctly.
- Fixed: Added missing is_email_sent filters for Sendinblue, Mailgun, and Gmail mailers.
- Fixed: Debug Events double-entry DB save, because of a bug in is_email_sent method for certain mailers.
3.0.3 – 2021-08-09
- Fixed: Weekly Summary Email sending when migration code didn’t trigger yet.
3.0.2 – 2021-08-05
- Fixed: Fatal PHP error on WP version 5.2 and lower (missing wp_timezone function).
3.0.1 – 2021-08-05
- Added: Weekly Email Summary – email sending statistics sent to your inbox.
- Added: Debug Events – logging all email sending errors and debug events.
- Added: Quick admin area links.
- Changed: Updated the successful Email Test screen.
- Changed: Updated Action Scheduler library to 3.2.1.
- Fixed: WP core admin spinner for the dashboard widget.
- Fixed: PHP error when objects implementing
__invoke()method were used as hook callbacks for admin notices.
2.9.0 – 2021-06-24
- Added: Action Scheduler table to the Tools page.
- Added: Dashboard Widget with total emails sent counter.
- Changed: Notifications design.
- Changed: Sodium Compat library loading improved.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with plugins that populate $_POST data (Ultimate Addons for Elementor, WishList Member, …).
- Fixed: Sendinblue WooCommerce Email Marketing plugin conflict admin notice display.
- Fixed: jQuery deprecated notices.
- Fixed: Action Scheduler library loading issue.
- Fixed: Canceled Setup Wizard’s OAuth authorization redirecting to the Setup Wizard when connecting via regular plugin settings.
- Fixed: Meta DB table not existing error notices on a WP Multisite subsite.
2.8.0 – 2021-05-06
- Added: WP Site Health status check for the sending domain.
- Added: WP Mail SMTP WordPress admin menu position filter hook.
- Changed: Moved the Email Test tab to the new WP Mail SMTP > Tools page.
- Changed: Updated the list of conflicting plugins.
- Fixed: Removed the empty admin dashboard menu item for the Setup Wizard.
- Fixed: The Setup Wizard conflicting issue with Admin 2020 plugin.
- Fixed: The plugin settings pages not opening when WishList Member plugin was active.
2.7.0 – 2021-03-25
- IMPORTANT: Support for PHP 5.5 has been discontinued. If you are running that version, you MUST upgrade PHP before installing or upgrading to WP Mail SMTP v2.7. Failure to do that will disable WP Mail SMTP functionality.
- Changed: Updated About us plugin page.
- Changed: Improved Domain Check Results section in Email Test tab.
- Changed: Allow the use of different Gmail aliases as From Email address by disabling the Force From Email setting.
- Changed: The Setup Wizard can now be launched via a button in the plugin settings. The Setup Wizard admin dashboard menu item was removed.
- Fixed: WP Multisite subsite admins couldn’t remove oAuth connections (in the Gmail mailer).
2.6.0 – 2021-02-04
- Added: New plugin Setup Wizard.
- Added: SendGrid Invalid API key error message and mitigation steps on the Email Test page.
- Fixed: PHP 8 support.
2.5.1 – 2020-10-28
- Fixed: The automatic updates issue with Gmail mailer token refresh.
- Fixed: The ‘wp-amil-smtp’ typo in a plugin text-domain and a HTML class.
2.5.0 – 2020-10-22
- Added: Other SMTP mailer password encryption/decryption.
- Changed: Gmail mailer suggested steps for
invalid_granterror on the Settings > Email Test page.
- Changed: Gmail mailer redirect URI was changed to fix issues with
mod_securityor redirect blocking plugins/solutions.
- Fixed: Plugin options re-saving with unescaped magic quote characters.
- Fixed: SMTP.com mailer email delivery for certain SMTP servers if attachment’s encoded string is too long.
2.4.0 – 2020-09-17
- Added: Prefix all 3rd-party libraries to avoid compatibility issues with other plugins using different versions of the same libraries.
- Changed: Sendinblue SDK library version to 6.4.
- Changed: Google apiclient library version to 2.7.
- Changed: Improve plugin settings input and toggle focus states.
- Fixed: Hide admin bar menu when errors are present and the “Hide Email Delivery Errors” setting is enabled.
- Fixed: CSS sourcemaps warning messages in browser dev tools.
- Fixed: Action Scheduler tasks being registered too early and not getting assigned to the plugin group.
- Fixed: Admin bar CSS asset loading when the admin bar is not showing.
- Fixed: Fatal error on plugin uninstall if
ActionScheduler_QueueRunner::unhook_dispatch_async_requestmethod does not exist.
- Fixed: PHP Deprecated notice for
base_convert()function usage in the Mailgun mailer.
2.3.1 – 2020-08-20
- Added: A WP Mail SMTP admin bar menu if there is an email delivery error or notifications.
- Added: WordPress 5.5 compatibility.
- Changed: Improve copy button user experience for Gmail Authorized redirect URI option.
- Changed: Email delivery error admin notices are now displayed only on plugin pages.
- Changed: Improve plugin settings UI by hiding certain options if the mailer does not support them.
- Changed: Pepipost API mailer is no longer available for new installs.
- Fixed: WP Site Health check for missing DB tables.
- Fixed: PHP errors caused by Actions Scheduler library used inside the plugin.
- Fixed: PHP error on plugin settings and WP Site Health pages if the plugin mailer option is empty for some reason.
2.2.1 – 2020-07-09
- Added: Gmail mailer now supports aliases.
- Added: Support both old PHPMailer v5 (WordPress <=5.4) and PHPMailer v6 (WordPress >=5.5).
- Changed: Pepipost mailer is now using the native API v5 instead of the SendGrid migration API.
- Fixed: Incorrect Mailgun Domain Name option was not showing an email delivery error.
- Fixed: Empty debug errors for the Sendinblue mailer are no more.
- Fixed: Properly compare From Email option value with a correct default email address from WP core.
2.1.1 – 2020-06-08
- Changed: Remove current automatic default reply-to address and add WP filter
wp_mail_smtp_processor_set_default_reply_tofor setting default reply-to addresses.
- Changed: Improve description for several options with links to an article about how to properly use constants.
- Fixed: PHP parse error connected to Monolog library on PHP versions < 7.x.
2.1.0 – 2020-06-04
- Added: Async/scheduled tasks management support.
- Added: New warning notification for selecting the “Default (none)” mailer and saving the plugin settings.
- Changed: Set the original From Email as Reply-To address if it was overwritten by the Force From Email option.
- Changed: The Force From Email option is now enabled by default, for new plugin installs.
- Changed: Reply-To header is now set when not provided, equals to From Name/Email.
- Fixed: Display a non-empty PHPMailer error when some non-SMTP mailers generate errors.
- Fixed: Display a more accurate message, when the “channel – not found” error is triggered by SMTP.com API.
- Fixed: Save and display debug errors for the “Other SMTP” mailer.
- Fixed: Improve the debug details for the “Invalid address (setFrom)” error in the Email Test tab.
- Fixed: Improve the debug details for SMTP CA verification fail, Gmail Guzzle requirements, and Gmail invalid grant errors.
- Fixed: Improve the uninstall cleanup procedure.
2.0.1 – 2020-05-07
- Changed: Improved description of the “Do Not Send” plugin option.
- Fixed: Due to Pepipost API changes we now convert new lines so they are preserved in plain text emails.
- Fixed: Downgrade internal Guzzle dependency to 6.4 to temporarily fix compatibility issues with WordPress and Guzzle 6.5. Affects Gmail mailer.
2.0.0 – 2020-04-27
- IMPORTANT: Support for PHP 5.2-5.4 has been discontinued. If you are running one of those versions, you MUST upgrade PHP before installing or upgrading to WP Mail SMTP v2.0. Failure to do that will disable WP Mail SMTP functionality.
- Added: new mailer – SMTP.com integration.
- Changed: Plugin filters that change the FROM Name/Email in emails are now always running last.
falsevalue of the
WPMS_SMTP_AUTOTLSconstants was not properly handled in UI.
- Fixed: various minor code and internal links improvements.
1.9.0 – 2020-03-23
- Added: Add various Status tests and Info section on Tools > Site Health page.
- Added: Notify admin if there are unsaved changes in plugin admin area options.
- Fixed: Test email now has a proper bottom margin for better look.
- Changed: Update “About us” plugin page with relevant information.
- Changed: Save default WordPress FROM Email address when incorrect FROM Email address is saved by a user.
1.8.1 – 2019-12-13
- Fixed: Revert Guzzle version to 6.4.1 because Sendinblue and Gmail mailers may experience issues under certain circumstances while sending emails (not all sites are affected).
- Fixed: Make compatible the WordPress PhpMailer class inline attachments management with the Sendgrid API.
1.8.0 – 2019-12-12
- Added: New recommended mailer: Pepipost.
- Added: “Suggest a Mailer” link in a list of mailers to send us your ideas about new ones.
- Fixed: Sendgrid: Content ID for attachments missing.
- Changed: Timeout to HTTP requests (pepipost, sendgrid, mailgun), same as max_execution_time, to prevent fails when sending emails with big attachments.
1.7.1 – 2019-11-11
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.3.
Processor::get_default_email()always returns empty value when server incorrectly configured.
1.7.0 – 2019-10-24
- Added: Add a new constant
WPMS_DO_NOT_SENDto block email sending.
- Fixed: Default email (firstname.lastname@example.org) rewriting in CLI mode.
- Fixed: Incorrect conflicts detection with certain plugins.
- Fixed: various typos in plugin settings.
1.6.2 – 2019-09-02
- Fixed: Race condition when loading with certain plugins, that send emails very early. Makes email delivery more reliable.
1.6.0 – 2019-08-21
- Added: New transactional mailer: Sendinblue.
- Added: Educate users to use transactional mailers for better deliverability.
- Added: New option and filter to disable admin area delivery error notices.
- Changed: Hide private API key saved in the DB for API based mailers using
- Changed: Update links to various docs, pointing now to https://wpmailsmtp.com.
1.5.2 – 2019-07-18
- Fixed: “Redirect URI mismatch” error for “Gmail” mailer when trying to re-authorize an account that was initially created with version < v1.5.0.
- Changed: Make “Authentication” setting in “Other SMTP” mailer ON by default for new users.
- Changed: Mailers docs links now point to wpmailsmtp.com own site.
1.5.1 – 2019-07-12
- Fixed: Duplicated emails sent to the first recipient in a loop (and others not receiving their emails).
1.5.0 – 2019-07-09
- Added: Loсo plugin support.
- Added: “About us” admin area page.
- Added: Display in debug output a possible conflicting plugin existence.
- Added: Lots of actions and filters to improve flexibility of the plugin.
- Changed: Plugin menu is now top level.
- Changed: Hide secrets/API keys in page DOM in plugin admin area.
- Changed: Do not save constant values into the database when plugin settings are saved.
- Changed: Lots of i18n improvements to support translation for both free and paid version of the plugin.
- Changed: Gmail mailer – allow to change From Name email header.
- Changed: Gmail mailer – display email used to create a connection.
- Changed: WordPress 4.9 is the minimum WordPress version we support.
- Fixed: X-Mailer header should be present in all emails.
- Fixed: PHP notices when migrating under certain circumstances from 0.x version of the plugin.
- Fixed: Options::get_group() now supports values set via constants.
1.4.2 – 2019-03-23
- 谷歌翻译：已更改：已测试到WordPress 5.1.x.
1.4.1 – 2018-12-03
- 并未翻译！Fixed: correctly process backslashes in SMTP passwords defined via constants.
- 并未翻译！Changed: allow to send a Test Email when Default (none) mailer is selected in plugin settings.
1.4.0 – 2018-11-29
- 并未翻译！Added: New option: Do Not Send – block emails from being sent.
- 并未翻译！Added: New option: Send HTML or plain text emails when doing an Email Test.
- 并未翻译！Added: New option: Mailgun region selection – US and EU (US is default to preserve compatibility).
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 3.6+.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.0.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Constants usage is much more reliable now, works correctly on Multisite. Constants are global accross the whole network.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Preserve multipart emails when using Sendgrid/Mailgun mailers (were converted to HTML-only).
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Security hardening.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Prefill Email Test page From field with currently logged in user email.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Update libraries: google/apiclient-services, google/auth, phpseclib/phpseclib and their dependecies.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Display in debug output cURL version if Gmail mailing failed.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Display in debug output OpenSSL version if it exists if Gmail/SMTP mailing failed.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Display plugin version in dashboard error notice when emailing failed.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Do not allow to send Test Email if mailer not configured properly.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Notify in plugin admin area that Gmail doesn’t allow to redefine From Name/Email etc.
- 并未翻译！Changed: List all constants with descriptions in plugin main file: wp_mail_smtp.php.
- 并未翻译！Changed: TGMPA: change descriptions from “Required” to “Recommended” (labels were incorrect).
1.3.3 – 2018-07-05
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Compatibility with other plugins, that are using Google Service or Google Client classes.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Optimize code loading.
1.3.2 – 2018-06-29
- 并未翻译！Make sure that other plugins/themes are not conflicting with our TGMPA library.
1.3.1 – 2018-06-29
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Other SMTP: Clear new Debug messages about failed email delivery on next successful email sending.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Introduce conditional autoloader to workaround Gmail PHP 5.5 requirement and its library compatibility issues vs PHP 5.3+ minimum viable plugin version.
1.3.0 – 2018-06-28
- 并未翻译！Added: New option: force From Email rewrite regardless of the current value.
- 并未翻译！Added: New option: force From Name rewrite regardless of the current value.
- 并未翻译！Added: New option: remove all plugin data on plugin uninstall (when user deletes it).
- 并未翻译！Added: Notify site admins in wp-admin area with a notice about last failed email delivery. Cleans up on successful delivery.
- 并未翻译！Added: Notify site admins in wp-admin area with a notice about possible compatibility issues with other SMTP and email delivery plugins.
- 并未翻译！Added: Improve User Debug Experience when doing Email Test – display helpful description and steps to fix the issue.
- 并未翻译！Added: New users: provide default SMTP Port value for new users based on Encryption selection.
- 并未翻译！Added: New users: notify about not configured plugin settings.
- 并未翻译！Added: New users: Recommend free WPForms Lite plugin for those who don’t have it.
- 并未翻译！Added: SendGrid/Mailgun: provide support for multipart/alternative types of emails.
- 并未翻译！Added: Gmail: new button to remove connection and to connect a new Google account.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Support plugin installation into /mu-plugins/ directory.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: SendGrid: required text/plain part of email being the first one – fixes plain text emails not having links.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: SendGrid and Mailgun: improperly sending plain text emails in html format.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: SMTP Debug output was empty in some cases.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Compatibility with lots of other plugins that use Google Analytics library of different versions.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: “client_id is empty” is no more a problem, should be fixed.
- 并未翻译！Changed: For SendGrid and Mailgun allow using custom defined attachments names if present. Fallback to file name.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Gmail: switch to a wider scope to prevent possible issues in certain circumstances.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Remove whitespaces start/end of keys, secrets etc.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Improved helpful description tests of various options.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Improved plugin autoloading functionality.
1.2.5 – 2017-02-05
Return pathcan’t be turned off.
Authenticationsometimes can’t be turned off.
Auto TLSsometimes can’t be turned off.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: BCC support for Gmail was broken.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Debug output improved to handle SELinux and grsecurity.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Strip slashes from plugin settings (useful for
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Change the way sanitization is done to prevent accidental removal of useful data.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Plugin activation will not overwrite settings back to defaults.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Properly set
Auto TLSoption on plugin activation.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Providers autoloading improved for certain Windows-based installs.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Use the proper path to load translations from plugin’s
- 并未翻译！Changed: Do not autoload on each page request plugin settings from WordPress options table.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Do not autoload Pepipost classes unless it’s saved as active mailer in settings.
1.2.4 – 2017-01-28
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Improved escaping in debug reporting.
1.2.3 – 2017-01-22
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Gmail tokens were reset after clicking Save Settings.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Slight typo in Gmail success message.
1.2.2 – 2017-12-27
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Correctly handle Mailgun debug message for an incorrect api key.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Fatal error for Gmail and SMTP mailers with Nginx web-server (without Apache at all).
- 并未翻译！Changed: Update X-Mailer emails header to show the real sender with a mailer and plugin version.
1.2.1 – 2017-12-21
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Failed SMTP connections generate fatal errors.
1.2.0 – 2017-12-21
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Decrease the factual minimum WordPress version from 3.9 to 3.6.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Improve debug output for all mail providers.
1.1.0 – 2017-12-18
- 并未翻译！Added: New option “Auto TLS” for SMTP mailer. Default is enabled. Migration routine for all sites.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Improve debug output – clear styles and context-aware content.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Better exceptions handling for Google authentication process.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Do not sanitize passwords, api keys etc – as they may contain special characters in certain order and sanitization will break those values.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Improve wording of some helpful texts inside plugin admin area.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Do not include certain files in dependency libraries that are not used by Google mailer. This should stop flagging plugin by Wordfence and VaultPress.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Constants usage is working now, to define the SMTP password, for example.
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Notice for default mailer.
1.0.2 – 2017-12-12
- 并未翻译！Fixed: PHPMailer using incorrect SMTPSecure value.
1.0.1 – 2017-12-12
- 并未翻译！Fixed: Global POST processing conflict.
1.0.0 – 2017-12-12
- 并未翻译！Added: Automatic migration tool to move options from older storage format to a new one.
- 并未翻译！Added: Added Gmail & G Suite email provider integration – without your email and password.
- 并未翻译！Added: Added SendGrid email provider integration – using the API key only.
- 并未翻译！Added: Added Mailgun email provider integration – using the API key and configured domain only.
- 并未翻译！Added: New compatibility mode – for PHP 5.2 old plugin will be loaded, for PHP 5.3 and higher – new version of admin area and new functionality.
- 并未翻译！Changed: The new look of the admin area.
- 并未翻译！Changed: SMTP password field now has “password” type.
- 并未翻译！Changed: SMTP password field does not display real password at all when using constants in
wp-config.phpto define it.
- 并未翻译！Changed: Escape properly all translations.
- 并未翻译！Changed: More helpful test email content (with a mailer name).